Monday, January 9, 2012

My Faith Is In My Saviour.


As we steps forward through time, fewer and fewer people are still faithfully awaiting the return of Jesus Christ. The skeptics, the disbelievers, and the doubting Thomas keep telling  us we, the believers, are foolish. After all, it has been over two thousand years since Jesus promised to return, and he still has not come back yet.  However, it is important to remember that there were prophecies of Christ's first coming dating all the way back to the book of Genesis. By the time Jesus was finally born, very few people were still waiting for him to arrive, but yet Jesus came just as the scriptures said He would. Perhaps this is the reason Jesus asked in Luke 18:8, "Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?" My faith is in my Saviour. I will keep looking up because I know that my redemption draws nigh!
Yes, our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, is going to return, and I believe, with all my heart, it will be very soon. Soon and very soon we are going to see the King. The signs are all around us and the conditions of the end times which Jesus spoke of are coming to pass before our very eyes. As we watch and pray and see the circumstances of this world grow worse by the day, the cry of God's people is "Even so, come, Lord Jesus."

No comments:

In Today's Word What Are You Building?

  In a day of violence and God's impending wrath, what should a man of God be Building? Noah built an ark. In Noah's day, the earth ...