Sunday, August 28, 2011

God Still Answers Prayer!

 "He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him." [Psalms 91:15]
As the monstrous storm, better known as Irene, approached my house I knew that it would take a miracle from God not to have any damage because I live in a woods and surround by large trees. The high winds and rain was coming and I had to get prepared. There was not much I can do about big tree falling on buildings.

So I come to the conclusion that I needed to call on the Lord. It was His divine help that I needed. I prayed and asked my Lord for His protection for my pets, my property, and myself. I knew that I needed His help if I was going to get out of this with no damage. So I prayed a simple prayer asking for Him to intervene for me. I know that God answers prayer because He has answered many of mine. As the storm got closer the rain came down like someone was dumping it from buckets. The wind was so bad one would think that the house, garage and everything would be gone. It was pitch black, dark, and you just could not see what was happening. Things were just bad.

The next morning I got up and looked out side and I must tell you: "God delivered me with a great deliverance"  As I looked out across my acre of property I saw not one tree down, not one tree on my house or garage. Only leaves and small branches were on the ground. The property to my right and to the left had trees down. There were trees down on the road in the front of my house and all up and down the road, but not a tree was down at my house or on my property! It was like the Lord parted the wind to the left and the right. What a mighty God we serve!

In Him is my trust. Thank you Lord for your deliverance in the time of my trouble! I give you all honor and Glory for your intervention on my behalf!


No comments:

In Today's Word What Are You Building?

  In a day of violence and God's impending wrath, what should a man of God be Building? Noah built an ark. In Noah's day, the earth ...