Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Message From A Brother

This article comes from a brother in Christ who lives in Africa (Richard Sempala) and I believe with all my heart that the Lord moved on him to write and send this. Please pray for his ministry as I know his prayers are for the Christians in this country.

Have you ever been the only in the position to speak encouragement to those around you? Paul was , (Acts 27:10)  So Paul warned the men, I can see that our voyage is going to be disastrous and bring great loss to ship and cargo, and to our own lives also."
 
When you speak courage, to others, it enables them to move mountains of stress before them , One day a partially deaf four year old boy came home with a note in his pocket from his teacher, Your Tommy is too stupid to learn, get him out the school. His mother read the note and answered, My
Tommy is not too stupid to learn, I will teach him myself, and that Tommy grew up to be the great Thomas Edison with three months of formal education. That was courage from his Mama

(Acts 27:22) But now I urge you to keep up your courage, because not one of you will be lost; only the ship will be destroyed, these were unshakable words of hope, assurance to the sailors from
Paul. In 1914, Thomas Edison. Lost his factory to fire, it had little insurance; Edison watched his life
time effort go up in smoke and said "there is great value in disaster, all our mistakes are burnt up," Thank God we can start a new, three weeks later he invented a photography it shows courage.
In life, there I’ll be always a critical moment when you are needed most as spiritual father, mother, Daddy to a family or a mama or a grand father ,to speak hope to a younger man or a stranger or loved ones, Let God give you wisdom in times like these, you I’ll definitely be blessed as you bless someone .

Stay Blessed  Richard Sempala  Africa Life Youth Foundation Inc.  www.alyf.spruz.com

I find these as encouraging words to all and I think we should really get the thoughts of this message that is found there in those few, but well chosen words of Brother Richard's. As things around us seem to be falling apart we must remember that we are serving a God that will never forsake or leave us.Everything around us may fall but we will come through. I would like to add some scriptures to this message from Richard. Read from your Bibles Psalms 107: 27-30



No comments:

In Today's Word What Are You Building?

  In a day of violence and God's impending wrath, what should a man of God be Building? Noah built an ark. In Noah's day, the earth ...