Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Rest of The Story

I always knew that there were people in this world that hated Christians but until I started with my web site I never knew just how much of the world hates Christ and His followers. I’m so shocked at the hatred that is spewed out by anti-christians over the internet for all the world to see and they just do not care what they say. The videos are just plan blasphemy against God. I just could not believe their irreverent behavior toward anything that  is sacred. The impiety of these people go with out question.

Now I know how Noah felt as he built the ark and all the remarks and fun made at him, because as it was in the days of Noah so it is now. I just have been woke up to the fact of how bad it really is! This country is no longer the land that I truly believed God intended it to be. It is so scary to see how fast this nation has turned their backs on God. I feel like I was just like Peter, James, and John when they went to sleep in the garden!

I want to share a couple of these remarks with the readers, but I will not go into detail because of the graphic nature of the articles. One video was disputing the Holy Bible and called it a book of myths and needs to be put on the self. How sad to hear that. does this person not know that, The Constitution, our court system, and most of our laws that we live by come from this Book. I might add that for over 200 years we have done pretty good living by and believing in this Sacred Book. The basic problem is that people are turning from the Bible and living by their own un-godly standards which in the end will lead to destruction. The heaven and the earth will pass away, but My Words will not pass away, never. This verse above is found three times in the New Testament. Thy word is a lamp into my feet!  God’s word lights the way for us.

In another video the person said that heaven was mystical and it was not no different than the 72 virgins who the muslins believe they will receive when they go to heaven. Little do they know or want to know that Heaven is a real place and not far from the view of all Christians as this world gets more and more sinful!

In a email that I received from a reader of this site it said: You Christians in this country have had your way for over 200 years and now we are going to do it our way. If you do not like it find another country to live in and spread you crap there. Once again I say how sad. I can say this: “I am looking for another country and that place will be a heavenly city whose builder and maker are God! In that city there will be no more wars, no sickness, no sadness, and no more death. What a day that will be, when my Jesus I shall see, when I look upon His face. The one who saved me by His grace. What a day that will be.” I know that in the end we will win because I read the Book!

In closing I want to say to the people who send me the nasty emails blaspheming my Lord and His Holy Word this: It is my duty to love you, prayer for you, to intercede for you, and yes if it is necessary I will turn the other cheek also.   

No comments:

In Today's Word What Are You Building?

  In a day of violence and God's impending wrath, what should a man of God be Building? Noah built an ark. In Noah's day, the earth ...