Friday, January 30, 2009

The Value of Friendship

Read The Following and Then Take a Minute

And Think About What You Have Read.

 

If I happened to show up on your door step crying, 
would you Care? 
 If I called you and asked you to pick me up because something Happened, 
would you come? 
 If I had one day left, to live my life;   would you be part of that last day? 
  If I needed a shoulder to cry on, would you give me yours? 


 This is a test to see who your real friends are or if you are just someone to talk to you when they are bored. 
 
 Do you know what the relationship is between your two eyes? 
 They blink together, they move together, they cry together, 
 they see things together and they sleep together, 

 
 BUT THEY NEVER SEE EACH OTHER

That's what friendship is. 
 This is a lonely life without friends. 
 Send this to all your good friends,

Let them know you are their friend and let them know that there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother!

No comments:

In Today's Word What Are You Building?

  In a day of violence and God's impending wrath, what should a man of God be Building? Noah built an ark. In Noah's day, the earth ...